Saturday, April 11, 2015

A New Direction

This week, life took a new direction! I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2011, and it has been an amazing journey - but the time to move on seemed right to me, and with mixed emotions, I resigned this week -giving thanks to Stampin' Up! and the special people I have met along the way. The support from the sisterhood of fellow demonstrators has been truly wonderful.

What next, you might ask? All in God's hands!

Recently I discovered the wonderful stamps and dies created by Heartfelt Creations, and below is a card made with their gorgeous Botanical Rose flowers, cut out with the matching Botanical Wings die, and sponged with Stampin' Up! Hello Honey and Cherry Cobbler ink. Heartfelt Creations have paper stacks to match their individual collections, and these include a couple of pages of card fronts. The card front used here is from Antiquity paper belonging to the Sweet Juliet Collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment