Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tea for Two

Good news......this is not a Stippled Blossoms posting. I have a new obsession!

It is called My Digital Studio, or MDS, and is a Stampin' Up! product relatively new to Australia.

MDS has absolutely changed my way of paper crafting. Cards are so much easier now, and because parts of them are printed out on my trusty HP printer, they are quicker and more economical.

Here's my first attempt, a CASE from Alisa Tilsner's  video, with slight adaptations. Alisa used the DSP and flower from the gorgeous Tea for Two Easel Calendar Template and that is what is used on my card below.


My background was created in MDS, example below. The flower for the centre is printed out in MDS separately then fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals. Add some pearls and the card is ready to go. I always like to stamp a matching Top Note die-cut and adhere inside, for written messages.

Here is my base card:


Another colour, using the same design:


Click on the link below to see Alisa's card and watch her video.







No comments:

Post a Comment