Monday, January 12, 2015

My Latest Love - Blendabilities!


My latest hobby - and sooooo relaxing, too - the Blendabilities markers from Stampin' Up! The colours are gorgeous and complement their range of excellent stamps for colouring.....my stash of both Blendabilities markers and stamps grows with every order.

I'm only a beginner but thankfully there are numerous YouTube videos where others share their expertise. Love the Perfect Peacock, and it is a very easy one for newbies to colour. Blendabilities can be used to colour pearls, rhinestones and ribbons...I used plain rhinestones here in the peacock's tail, but coloured the pearl in the next photo.



This one was Blendies fun to do, it is called In This Together; there are some really good ones in the set, including one about shopping! Who doesn't enjoy shopping, especially when it comes to craft purchases???

The background is spotted with Gold Encore ink, using Gorgeous Grunge.





No comments:

Post a Comment